Long Stroke Rolling Machine With Servo Driven
Expand grooving technology.
THI-ALEX was developed to further increase the expand grooving technology in the fastening bolt industry that requires more complicated and sophisticated forms.
THI-ALEX multiplies the possibility of rolling.
Machine with long stroke adaptable to complicated forming
- The die on the stationary side is 1.5 times longer than the conventional one, 550 mm.
- It can form complicated shapes that cannot be realized by conventional machines.
Use of monitoring system
- It monitors the process load continuously while THI-ALEX is operating and discriminates in-process defective products.
- 100% monitoring in all processes to prevent the release of defective products.
Use of high precision ball screw and servo motor for ram driving
- The conditions can be set by using the pulse dial and inputting values.
- The ram stroke can be changed flexibly.