THREAD ROLLING MACHINE
Contributing to sustainable cyclic-type manufacturing
THI-R875 with improved performance has evolved into the high-speed THI-8R EVOLUTION.
The concept of the THI-R875 is carried over into this new model that pursues even faster speeds with improved functions and performance. The evolved speed creates a high productivity and added value.
Numerical die positioning using touch panel
Easily and quickly complete settings with numerical automation
- As adjustments can be made with numerals, anyone can easily complete adjustments.
- A servo-driven pressing bolt is adopted for the die block pressure adjustment. A hydraulic clamp is incorporated to fix the die block, by that realizing automation.
Realize high-speed operation with cooling system
Cooling system incorporated
- Heating of the machine body during high-speed operation is suppressed.
- Temperature sensors are installed on ram cover, and the temperature is displayed on the touch panel.
Shortening setup time with jog dial
Easier ram inching adjustment
- The adopted motor with PLG (pulse generator) enables use of the jog dial.
- The ram position and travel stroke are displayed on the touch panel.
Servo motor incorporated for starter
Following ram’s high-speed rotation
- The pusher timing and push-in rate can be adjusted with numeric inputs.